Friday, May 9, 2008
i have nothing to post. i'm too busy. 8:58 PM
[my language long test]
Event: Interview of Aphrodite (goddess of love, lust and beauty) by Ellen DeGeneres
Location: at Mount Olympus
Ellen: How does it feel that you’re a daughter of two great Greek gods, Zeus (god of sky and thunder) and Dione (classified as a mother goddess)?
Aphrodite: Thanks to them I’m a goddess too, but I do believe I created my own identity independently; I’ve played some part of history with out involving the both of them.
Ellen: Very self-contained huh? So how does it feel to be associated with an “aphrodisiac”? As we all know it’s a drug that intensifies sexual desires.
Aphrodite: What do you expect? I am the goddess of beauty and lust, who couldn’t be aroused?
Ellen: How does it feel to have a father which happened to be a playboy?
Aphrodite: Well, it’s kind of interesting, you get to have tons of siblings to the point that you wouldn’t be able to remember each names, and even walk down streets without even realizing that you’ve already walk passed by your brother or sister already. It’s always awesome to have a big family, as the saying goes the more, the merrier. [Giggles]
Ellen: So if you have parents to give birth to you, how come they say that you came from sea foam?
Aphrodite: Well if my sister Athena came from my father, Zeus’ head, why can’t I have the right to come from sea foam? Besides, that’s the advantage of being a god; you get the chance to pick on how you’ll be born.
Ellen: Very privileged, huh? So how is it to be characterized as some goddess who happened to be vain, ill tempered and easily offended?
Aphrodite: What they see is what they get. If mortals don’t abide by my commands right away then they deserve to be punished. If they say I’ve got an attitude, I say screw them.
Ellen: Aww, some attitude you got there your highness. And how about being unfaithful?
Aphrodite: Now we’re being too personal. Well, it was never my fault to look for other especially when your father forced you to marry a humorless dude [Hephaestus], so I seek for some companion which Ares [god of savage warfare] freely gave me.
Ellen: Okay. I’ve got three more controversial questions for you. So were you really jealous of mortal’s beauty named Psyche that you made her fall in love with the ugliest man?
Aphrodite: I’m a goddess, of course my beauty can’t be just be defeated by some mortal, so I planned to sabotage his choice of man. But I failed, because the person I’ve run to for help, Eros, accidentally had fallen in love with her, that fatuous traitor.
Ellen: As claimed to be one of the fairest as Athena and Hera, how did you feel to be chosen by Paris after abducting him to choose you by offering Helen?
Aphrodite: Well I must say that I am headway than the both of them because as Hera I can use force too, as Athena I use my head too, and the thing that edged me is my beauty that both didn't have.
Ellen: And lastly, since you are the goddess of beauty, it is just costly to know what you think about and how beauty means for you.
Aphrodite: As Phineas Fletcher once said that Beauty is when most unclothed is clothed best.
Ellen: That explains why most of your picture shows your nakedness. Well, thanks for sparing your time with us mortals.
Aphrodite: Never a problem.
Josephine Lerum
Nicole Chung
BSN II-3
You are everything i wanted,
and more...
philopopsicle once exclusive, now accessible to anyone. don't convince yourself that just because you have read some of my bloggerings, it doesn't necessarily follow that you already know me as a person. most of the words written here are just a burst of an immense emotion that needs to find a decent way of break through. i may not write well as you think you do but what the hell, it is my blog. and for those who appreciate, gratitude is my sincere shot.