Monday, August 11, 2008
miss my hermanas 10:51 PM
MMMAAARRIIIICCCAAARRRR. <----- name. hey ladies and gentleman welcome to my page:). well as you can clearly see my name is Maricar. age is apparently none of your business*for now*. I live in LA. the place to live.. yea rite? imm sinnglle......for life. i think? but thats not one thing on my mind rite now. friends are basically my boyfriend;s and girlfriend;s. so dont need those personal ones. Bestfriends never last long unless they really know what i feel. I mostly have the passion for staying quiet and listening to what people have to say. and I try to get along with everybody. I'am in Middle School and i freakkin' hate it cuz the people i totally adore just left from there. Writing is my way of clearing things out of my packed mind and strangely calms me down. I don't like people who try to tend to be someone their not, cuz obviously they look dumb... well get at me. yeee?
[i got this from her site.]
[does she talk like me? or even better. proud of this baby. miss my sisters]
You are everything i wanted,
and more...
philopopsicle once exclusive, now accessible to anyone. don't convince yourself that just because you have read some of my bloggerings, it doesn't necessarily follow that you already know me as a person. most of the words written here are just a burst of an immense emotion that needs to find a decent way of break through. i may not write well as you think you do but what the hell, it is my blog. and for those who appreciate, gratitude is my sincere shot.