Friday, August 1, 2008
That bitch is a dolt. And it's fucking contagious! 5:38 PM
I’ve been refraining of ranting for this past few weeks already and believe me, it doesn't help at all. Besides being such a sloth that I am, I’ve really really tried my best to keep my mouth shut and decided not to write about it at all, but really, I need to let this out. It’s like an urge I can't overrule no longer.
So yah. That bitch. She’s like a fucking leech. I don't know where she got all that guts to be letting her face flaunt all over me. To be fuckingly honest. I DISGUST HER! Just to know her really pisses me off. I hope she never really happened in my life. I’ve never seen such guts in my entire existence. And to top it all, she really thinks she have it all... as she said: "all that matters is face value". Really? As in really now? OH MY GOD. What kind of thing can mold someone that way? Is it from the school where she came from? Or the family she's from?!? Oh I have to drop it and let it go. For all I care where she is from? All that matters to me is that I can't take her anymore, seeing even just her shadow turns me upside-down. If I were to describe her, she's like a HOT tamale with all that chopped meat and arrogance, mixed with crushed peppers and her delusion of grandeur, highly seasoned of insensitivity and dope-ness, wrapped in discourtesy, disrespect and cornhusks spread, with masa and her unbelievable GUTS. and! and! and! To condiment her with all her amigas that are bunch of ingratas which can really give you some HELL OF A SHIT after consuming. Delicious huh?
To the QUEEN of damned,
I’ve thought of the consequences after writing and thought about it all over again after posting, but guess what, your feelings are really highly unacknowledged... not to know you nor to feel any of your presence will greatly be appreciated your highness.
Sincerely yours,
ARDENT-DESIRE-OF-YOUR-BANISHMENT
ARDENT-DESIRE-OF-YOUR-BANISHMENT
You are everything i wanted,
and more...
philopopsicle once exclusive, now accessible to anyone. don't convince yourself that just because you have read some of my bloggerings, it doesn't necessarily follow that you already know me as a person. most of the words written here are just a burst of an immense emotion that needs to find a decent way of break through. i may not write well as you think you do but what the hell, it is my blog. and for those who appreciate, gratitude is my sincere shot.