shinny red balloon.
<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/514733856257097587?origin\x3dhttp://philopopsicle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Disclaimer
















philopopsicle once exclusive, now accessible to anyone. don't convince yourself that just because you have read some of my bloggerings, it doesn't necessarily follow that you already know me as a person. most of the words written here are just a burst of an immense emotion that needs to find a decent way of break through. i may not write well as you think you do but what the hell, it is my blog. and for those who appreciate, gratitude is my sincere shot.


Driver

name:Jhoi Lerum
birth day:26th of may
age:nineteen
she can be aloof and very cold
patience was NEVER her virtue
skeptical and undecided
reckless and candid
dreamt of being a killer/assassin
a bum that loves sleep
keeps her friends close
and enemies unnoticed
explosive and violent
harsh and untammed

big fan of:
popsicle
strawberries & peaches
coffee is an addiction.
stars
Coelho's novels
Bruce Wayne/ Batman
Warhols' pop art
expressive photographs
Y E L L O W
Italian f o o d
Grey's Anatomy
ParaMORE
(ulk emo.)
Chuck Bass - i love
Steven Hyde - i adore
and and...
G O D - my all

she hates: arrogance.


L O V E me or H A T E me,
i S T I L L matter.

e-mail me

Leave A Trace

Listen


Strawberry Swing - Coldplay


Escape

Past

07.07
08.07
09.07
10.07
11.07
04.08
05.08
06.08
07.08
08.08
09.08
10.08
11.08
12.08
01.09
04.09
04.10
06.10
07.10



Views

    Free Web Site Counters


    Best viewed in Mozilla: Full Screen


Credits

charlie140588
deviantart
adobe ps
imeem
photobucket
imageshack
flooble
footcounter

Monday, September 29, 2008

In A Reverie 4:55 PM


“In A Reverie”

Bernadette LERUM Maghirang

Laughs and bliss overcame my emotions
Even I, didn’t expect such a situation
Here, the sun was shining abruptly
While over there, the moon was howling serenely
That day was supposed to represent a perfect harmony

The news struck me like a rock
I didn’t believe it, but I was left shocked
I felt tears coming down my face
And my heart palpitated in many different ways

Will you know in your profound sleep
The way I can’t seem to stop myself to weep?
I was young and I didn’t care
But today I wished I’ve been fair

The way I ignored you and walked away
Made me realize my indifference was not okay
The way I spoke to you that day
Made me realize that there are still many words left to say

I was young and I didn’t know love
Now to ask for you, I’d have to look above
I am heartbroken that I will not be able to see
But I know you’re happy that you’re finally free

Don’t think I’ve forgotten:
Our ice cream days, the meals together,
your flawless dance moves, your incomparable looks,
your sympathy when I was forced to sleep outside,
And all the love I couldn’t repay

And the requests I didn’t obey

I came here…

Expecting the same affection from this family
How dull and sorrow. Where was their unity?
This was different because I didn’t feel anything
Their silence and ignorance towards me got me wishing

Wishing that I was back home
Because I’ve never felt so alone
I want to sit and talk to you
To be able to kiss you goodbye is what I need to do

I hope the dead can read my mind
Here are the confessions you will find
You are the greatest grandparent I know
Since you’ve finally decided to go on your reverie
How could my feelings possibly show?
Not when words can’t even classify
The message I was trying to identify

You are the best

We love you
Guide us in heaven
We shall feel your love and presence
Despite your heartbreaking absence...


You are everything i wanted,
and more...