Friday, April 23, 2010
Valhalla 1:17 PM
Hey,
yes you :) :P
I'm surprised how you really write me those long messages! haha. nakakaaliw. so not likely of you. TAMA Mom mo! haha... punta na dito! haha :P Actually I'm having a hard time reviewing here because my sisters are all psyched going out with me, this week end we're planning to go to Knotts. I can't freaking study. I don't know what's gonna happen to me. Plus my driving test is driving me crazy too. I desperately need a driver's license. At grabeh namang 650 pesos! oh well. i know how it feels... at first it doesn't matter how many digits there are as a price of your food because you're enjoying but once you paid and the money is no longer yours... remmorse really takes place. oks lng yan. alam ko marami pang nakasiksik jan! haha :P and and... that pool you were talking about... I've been longing to just soak myself there. haha. dibale, we have so much time to be pool-hunting :) take care now :)
i'd catch up on you and update you later :) miss you :)
"Obligations never prevented anyone from following their dreams. Remember that you are manifestation of the absolute, and DO ONLY THOSE THINGS IN YOUR LIVES THAT ARE WORTH THE EFFORT. Only those who do that will understand the great transformation that are yet to be seen. "
...and of course Coelho struck me as the usual :)
but of course like any other quotations i oppose, which i think is very nincompoop like like...
"There is no sin but lack of love. Have courage, be capable of loving, even if love appears to be treacherous and terrible thing. Be happy in love. Be joyful in victory. Follow the dictates of your heart." tsk.
yada yada...
gooooodnight :)
You are everything i wanted,
and more...
philopopsicle once exclusive, now accessible to anyone. don't convince yourself that just because you have read some of my bloggerings, it doesn't necessarily follow that you already know me as a person. most of the words written here are just a burst of an immense emotion that needs to find a decent way of break through. i may not write well as you think you do but what the hell, it is my blog. and for those who appreciate, gratitude is my sincere shot.